The Mozilla Firefox is one if the best web browsers for a Windows system. It is compatible with almost all Windows version. It gives you high speed searches and is user friendly. The app is not complicated to work with which makes it one of the most used web browsers. But sometimes there are also problems with Firefox like Windows 10 Firefox not responding. Some of the major causes why this happens is due to the corrupted files, sometimes files get corrupted themselves and there’s not much you can do about it. Another reason is that driver can interfere with other applications in the system and some web pages or websites may not open. And the last cause of Firefox not responding is because of the ads ons. Add ons are attached components which can harm your browser sometimes. Let’s have a look at some of the solutions for the same.
How to fix Firefox not responding?
- Firstly, go to the menu and disable the add ons. Click on the extension that is creating trouble and disable it.
- Disable the antivirus software for some time. It may be causing some website to block.
- Go to the Firefox history and clear the cache and cookies.
- Another solution is to refresh your Firefox browser. It will get rid of any minor glitches.
- Corrupted file is one of the major cause of Firefox won’t open no error message, you can create a new profile. It will erase your erase, history and saved bookmarks.
- You can uninstall the Firefox and reinstall it.
Try the above mentioned ways to resolve the issue of Firefox not responding. Restart your computer once you have tried the troubleshooting ways.