Most people think that bamboo pillows are a fresh and earthy experience when you wake up in the morning, but sometimes the smell can be overpowering. Sometimes, the smell is worse than other smells. You could get rid of the smell by washing your pillow or using a dryer sheet, but let's try using natural remedies instead!
When you start to notice a musty smell coming from your adjustable bamboo pillow, it's time to take action!
In this article, you will get the answer to your question of how to make your adjustable bamboo pillows smell fresh again.
What is an Adjustable Bamboo Pillow?
An adjustable bamboo pillow is a pillow that can be adjusted to fit the requirements of individuals. They are made of various types of eco-friendly materials and are commonly used for travel pillows or neck pillows. Adjustable bamboo pillows have a soft natural bamboo cover as the primary layer. It has a low-profile, reasonably firm, and resilient construction. The cover is usually made from an adjustable bamboo pillow which is a pillow made with a bamboo cover. The bamboo cover is held together by elastic bands that can be tightened or loosened, depending on the user's preference. This type of pillow is often used for its cooling and softness properties.
How can you get the smell out of your adjustable bamboo pillow?
When you sleep on an adjustable bamboo pillow, it may have a smell. Some people say that the smell is like the smell of an old shoe. To get rid of the smell, you should put your pillow outside in the sun during a hot day. The heat will dissipate and hopefully, you'll be able to enjoy your pillow again.
This is a tricky question. Luckily for you, there are several ways to get the smell out of your adjustable pillow.
- First, try using an air purifier to help deodorize from the pillow. Air purifiers have a variety of settings and filters that can work to clear up any lingering scents such as odor and excessive smoke.
- When you get a new pillow, it can sometimes smell like a mixture of the materials that were used to create it. You can start out by putting your pillows outside in the sun for 4 hours to dry them off. You can also use an air conditioner or a humidifier to fill your home with moisture and eliminate odors.
- Next, try steaming the pillow in hot water with some baking soda in it to help with eliminating odors. Boiling the pillow may also help.
- You can remove the smell by putting them into an open container with some herbs like lavender and rosemary. You can also wrap them in a bag and put it in the refrigerator.
- You may also try placing the memory foam pillow set of 2 in the sun to heat up and hopefully release the smell. If all else fails, throwing the pillow outside on a windy day might help.
- Another option is to use high-quality dryer sheets or baking powder on the inside of the pillowcase and then fluff it up in the dryer for 20 minutes.
- One way is also that you can put the pillow in a sealed plastic bag and leave it for two hours.
- Lastly, use a vinegar-soaked cloth or a clean rag and give it a good scrub down with some bleach or detergent. Be careful not to use too much bleach or detergent though as this could damage or kill your bamboo pillow's color and finish.
How to wash adjustable bamboo pillow
Does your adjustable bamboo pillow retain a foul odor after you've removed it from the dryer? If it does, you may want to consider washing it in the washer. To remove the smell from your adjustable bamboo pillow, you should follow these steps to wash it:
- Fill a bucket with warm water and laundry detergent.
- Submerge the pillow in the bucket and let it soak overnight.
- Rinse the pillow in cold water to get rid of any remaining traces of detergent residue.
- Remove excess water from the pillow by using a towel or hair dryer
The other way is:
- Put the pillow in a solution of three cups salt, one cup vinegar, and one gallon water. Once you have the solution on hand, take it out of your freezer, pour it into a large bowl or bucket, and fill up your bamboo pillow with the solution.
- Once you have done this, let it sit for about four hours before taking it out of the solution and airing it out in your garage or outside.
When you purchase a new pillow that is completely sealed, it should come with an odor-absorbing insert. One of the first things that you notice about bamboo pillows is the smell. It doesn't take long for this smell to spread, and it can often be quite unpleasant. Washing your pillow with water isn't enough to get rid of the smell.
The Sleepsia adjustable bamboo pillow is designed to keep its shape as you sleep on it. Unlike other pillows, this one doesn't need to be fluffed up constantly. This allows the pillow to retain its natural shape and allows the sleeper to breathe easier through their nose. Sleepsia is a type of pillow that
adjusts to the size of your head. Furthermore, these pillows can be used for all types of sleepers. It makes no difference whether someone is a back sleeper or a back sleeper. It is due to the fact that the user has control over the amount of filling. As a result, the pillows can be adjusted to the user's sleeping patterns.
But don't worry! There is an easy way to get rid of that smell without washing it, which is just a little water or white vinegar mixed in with baking soda. Sleepsia adjustable bamboo pillow is the perfect gift. It has a removable cover that easily allows you to wash it. The natural bamboo fiber is breathable and the removable cover can be washed in your washing machine with a mild detergent. This is a great gift to give or to get; since it's not only functional it's also stylish!