Global Semiconductor in Military and Aerospace Market is projected to be valued at USD 10,020 Million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 5.21% from 2019 to 2030. The rising military expenditure owing to rising terrorism has significantly contributed to the expansion of the semiconductor in the military and aerospace market. High competition owing to the presence of several players in the market has led semiconductor technology providers to focus on innovation. Furthermore, the rising aircraft up-gradation and modernization programs are also expected to drive the growth of the market.
However, the high cost of development and stringent aviation regulations might hamper the growth of the market.
The growing use of gallium nitride (GaN) semiconductors is expected to drive the global semiconductor in the military and aerospace market.
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- Logic & Discrete Power Devices segment to register the highest growth rate: The logic & discrete power devices segment is expected to exhibit the highest CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. logic & discrete power devices offer benefits such as design simplicity, reduced noise, and the fast-transient response thus driving the growth of the segment.
- Surface Mount Technology (SMT) segment is expected to be the fastest-growing: The SMT segment is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. SMT technology offers numerous benefits such as low material cost, high signal transmission rate, and low production cost.
- Plastics segment expected to register the higher CAGR: The plastics segment is expected to exhibit a higher growth rate during the forecast period. The growing demand for lightweight aircraft is expected to drive the growth of the segment during the review period.
- An aerospace segment to register the higher growth rate: The aerospace segment is expected to exhibit a higher CAGR during the forecast period of 2019 to 2030. Rising investment in space technology by countries such as the US, China, Russia, India, and others is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- Ruggedized communications segment dominated the market in 2018: Increasing the need for modernizing and replacing aging communication equipment is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
Access Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/semiconductor-in-military-aerospace-market-8797
- BAE Systems (UK)
- Airbus SAS (France)
- General Dynamics Corporation (US)
- Lockheed Martin Corporation (US)
- Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
- Raytheon Company (US)
- Infineon Technologies AG (Germany)
- Intel Corporation (US)
- Texas Instruments Incorporated (US)
- Microchip Technology Inc. (US)
Other Prominent Players
- Digitron Semiconductors (US)
- Skyworks Solutions, Inc. (US)
- Semtech Corporation (US)
- Mouser Electronics, Inc. (US)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Teledyne Technologies Inc. (US)
- ON Semiconductor (US)
- Aerospace Semiconductor, Inc. (US)
- Linear Systems (US)
- Honeywell International Inc. (US)
- STMicroelectronics (Switzerland)
- KCB Solutions (US)
- XTREME Semiconductor (US)
- GLOBALFOUNDRIES (US)
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)
Related Links @@@