Cryostat Microtome Equipment Market: Introduction
- Microtomy is a method that is used for preparation of thin sections for materials such as bones, minerals, and teeth; and an alternative to ion milling and electro polishing. Microtome sections can be made thin enough to section a human hair across its breadth. Cryostat microtome is made for cutting frozen samples. The reduced temperature increases the hardness of the sample.
- A cryostat microtome, or freezing microtome, is a medical device which is designed for obtaining the cryo-sections of plant and animal tissues into thin sections. Microtome cryostat is used for routine applications in medicine, biology, and industrial applications. Microtome cryostat comprises of a microtome contained within the refrigerated cabinet which is usually operated within the temperature ranging from -5°C to -50°C. Microtome cryostat is composed of an instrument for sectioning the frozen tissue samples, a rotary microtome and blade holder or knife, and a means for freezing the samples. Microtomes can be manual, semi-automatic, and automatic.
Request Brochure of Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=75817
Key Drivers of Global Cryostat Microtome Equipment Market
- Increase in demand for cryostat microtomes for several research purposes drives the global cryostat microtome equipment market
- High efficiency and better results compared to other microtome techniques, quick analysis, and better preservation of protein antigenicity are the factors responsible for boosting the growth of the cryostat microtome equipment market
- In addition, increase in prevalence of medical conditions such as cancer and other pathological disorders is driving the adoption of such systems in hospitals and other health care facilities
- Rise in interest and research & development in health care, increase in burden of chronic diseases, surge in number of laboratories, and continuous technological advancements are key factors boosting the cryostat microtome equipment market
- However, lack of skilled professionals is one of the prime factors which is anticipated to restrain the cryostat microtome equipment market
Request for Covid-19 Impact Analysis: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=75817
Strategies Adopted by Key Players and Emerging Economies to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Companies operating in the global cryostat microtome equipment market are focused on catering to the needs of the medical community and patient population by introducing novel products and technologies. Leading players emphasize on research & developmental activities and engage in acquisitions, mergers, and collaborations to strengthen their position in the global market.
- For instance, in November 2017, Avantor, Inc., a global supplier of ultra-high-purity materials for the life sciences and advanced technology industries, announced the successful completion of its acquisition of VWR Corporation, the leading global independent provider of product, supply chain, and service solutions to laboratory and production customers
- In March 2017, Sakura Finetek launched the first and only Cryostat with Winged Chuck to retain XYZ angle positions optimized for Mohs Surgery Technique: Tissue-Tek Cryo3 Flex Cryostat Mohs
- Emerging economies present lucrative opportunities to the cryostat microtome equipment market, owing to increase in patient population, surge in chronic diseases, rise in initiatives by governments in the health care sector, and increasing number of laboratories, and research & developmental activities
Enquiry Before Buying: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=75817
North America to Account for Major Share of Global Cryostat Microtome Equipment Market
- North America is projected to account for a leading share of the global cryostat microtome equipment market due to rise in health awareness, increase in patient population, presence of well-established health care infrastructure, continuous technological advancements, rise in number of well-equipped laboratories, surge in research & developmental activities, and presence of key players in the region
- The cryostat microtome equipment market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in geriatric population, increase in initiatives by governments in the health care sector, surge in incidences of chronic diseases, and rise in interest of key players in expanding market presence in the region
Key Players Operating in Global Cryostat Microtome Equipment Market
Leading players in the global cryostat microtome equipment market are focusing on research & development activities and technological advancements. Their competitors are also emphasizing on various growth strategies including mergers, acquisitions, product advancements, product launches & approvals, partnerships, and collaborations. Leading players operating in the global cryostat microtome equipment market are:
- Amos Scientific Pty Ltd
- Avantor, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Leica Biosystems Nussloch GmbH
- Bright Instruments Ltd
- Freezers India
- SM Scientific Instruments Pvt. Ltd. India.
- SLEE medical GmbH
- Tanner Scientific, Inc.