Aircraft Doors Market Growth
Aircraft Doors Market is expected to register a 6.87% CAGR from 2020 to 2026. Rapidly growing aircraft deliveries and growth in the need for lightweight aircraft doors have significantly contributed to the expansion of the aircraft doors market. Furthermore, several airplane manufacturers are adopting innovative design processes to enhance manufacturing capabilities. For example, in October 2018, Airbus S.A.S announced a strategic collaboration with the Georgia Institute of Technology to transform the airplane structure designing process. Additionally, increasing investments made by prominent aircraft OEMs in advanced technology for manufacturing lightweight aircraft components is also expected to drive the growth of the global market. For example, in September 2018, Airbus Helicopters, the helicopter division of Airbus S.A.S launched the large-scale 3D printing of A350 components. Such factors are expected to drive the growth of the aircraft doors market.
However, issues related to the recyclability of composite materials and stringent aviation regulations might hamper the growth of the global market. Additionally, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic is also expected to hamper the growth of the global market. The closing of international borders has resulted in delays in supply chains and grounding of aircraft. However, the initiatives undertaken by the governments of countries such as the US, the UK, China, India, and Brazil to reduce the impact on the aviation industry might provide an opportunity for the Aircraft Doors Market over the coming years. Additionally, the formation of new air bubbles among different countries is also expected to drive the growth of the global aircraft doors market during the study period.
The introduction of various technologies such as advanced composite materials for aircraft doors and resin transfer molding technology for manufacturing aircraft doors are expected to drive the market growth during the review period.
- Safran (France)
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (India)
- Bombardier (Canada)
- Boeing (US)
- American Airlines Group Inc. (US)
- Aernnova Aerospace S.A. (Spain)
- Airbus S.A.S. (France)
- Latécoère (France)
- Saab AB (Sweden)
- Elbit Systems Ltd. (Israel)
Other Prominent Players
- Triumph Group (US)
- Esterline Technologies (US)
- Barnes Group Inc. (US)
- HONEYCOMB (US)
- DAHER (France)
- MITSUBISHI HEAVY INDUSTRIES, LTD.(Japan)
- Delastek Inc. (Canada)
Growth Opportunities in the Market
- OEM segment to register the higher growth rate: The OEM segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period, 2020 to 2026. The rising demand for new aircraft owing to the rising air passenger traffic is expected to drive the growth of the segment in the global market.
- Passenger doors segment is expected to be the fastest-growing: The passenger doors segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, 2020 to 2026. Passenger doors are the main and central point of entrance and exit for both passengers and pilots in any aircraft. Additionally, the aviation industry participants are incorporating doors with retractable steps and folding handrails to increase cabin space and ease of operation, which is expected to drive the growth of the segment in the global market.
- Commercial segment is expected to register the higher CAGR: The commercial segment dominated the market in 2019 and is expected to register the higher CAGR during the forecast period. The growth can be attributed to factors such as increasing air travel, rising per capita disposable income of the middle-income population, and growing international trade and tourism across the world. The growth of this can be attributed to the increasing number of aircraft orders to address the increasing air passenger traffic. Manufacturers are currently focusing on manufacturing aircraft doors that are lightweight and reliable.
Global Aircraft Doors Market Research Report: Information By End User (OEM and Aftermarket), Door Type (Passenger Doors, Cargo Doors, Emergency Doors, Service/Access Doors, Landing Gear Doors and Others), Application (Commercial and Military) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World) - Forecast till 2027 @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/aircraft-doors-market-10302
- Flight Tracking System Market Research Report: Information by Type [ADS-B (Terrestrial and Space-Based), ACARS, and FANS], Aircraft Type (Fixed-Wing and Rotary-Wing), End User (Commercial and Military), and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America)—Forecast till 2027
- Military Navigation Market Research Report: Information by Component (Hardware and Service), Application (Command, Control, Intelligence, Surveillance, Reconnaissance (ISR), Combat Security, Targeting & Guidance and Search Rescue (SAR)), Platform (Aviation, Marine, Ground and Space), Grade (Navigation Grade, Tactical Grade, Space Grade and Marine Grade) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World) Forecast till 2030
- Aircraft Cockpit Display System Market Research Report: Information by Display Type (Primary Flight, Multifunction, Engine-Indicating & Crew-Alerting System), Platform (Commercial & Military), Display Size (Less Than 5 Inches, 5 Inches to 10 Inches and Greater Than 10 Inches) and Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America) - Forecast till 2027
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research Consulting Services. MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future®
99 Hudson Street,5Th Floor
New York, New York 10013
United States of America
+1 628 258 0071(US)
+44 2035 002 764(UK)