The global blood and plasma components market is expected to witness minimal growth, attributing to the rising burden of primary immunodeficiency diseases such as hemophilia A, von Willebrand disease (vWD), and secondary immunodeficiency diseases. Further, the increasing burden of cancer, hematologic malignancies, and organ transplantation is also contributing to the growth of the market. An increase in research and development into the use of plasma components for the treatment of neurological disorders such as chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) is also promoting the growth of the market. Moreover, initiatives taken by the major players in the global blood and plasma components market to expand and launch more blood and plasma collection centers across the world in order to fulfill the supply of blood and plasma components are the major factors that are expected to fuel the growth of the market.
The Blood and Plasma Components Market size in 2020 was $39.58 billion and is expected to reach $66.47 billion in 2031, growing at a CAGR of 4.90% over the forecast period 2021-2031.
The global blood and plasma components market comprises well-established companies as well as a few newly emerging companies. Several companies in the global blood and plasma components market are attempting to expand their presence in the market by undertaking business expansion activities such as launching new blood and plasma collection centers at new locations. Moreover, the companies are constantly working on research and development to expand the indications of already present plasma-derived products in the market. The key market players of the global blood and plasma components market witnessed majorly business expansion, product approvals, and synergistic activities in the market over the period January 2018-January 2022. The inclination of companies toward product approvals, synergistic activities, and business expansion activities suggests that companies are constantly working to explore the potential of blood and plasma components for new areas of applications and offer products to fulfill the increased demand for blood and plasma components.
Blood and Plasma Components Market Segmentation
Market Growth Drivers
• Global Increase in Patients with Blood Disorders
• Increase in Trauma Patients and Chronic Illnesses
• Rise in Number of Product Launches and Approval
• Risk of Transfusion Transmitted Infectious Diseases and Adverse Reaction Associated with Blood Transfusion
• Long Duration of Manufacturing Process and Strict Regulatory Guidelines
• Increase in Adoption of Business Expansion Strategies in the Market
Key Companies Profiled
CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., ADMA Biologics, Inc., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited, GC Pharma, Octapharma AG, Kedrion S.p.A, Emergent BioSolutions Inc., Bio Products Laboratory Ltd., LFB S.A., American Red Cross, Versiti, Inc., Blood Centers of America, Carter BloodCare, Memorial Blood Centers
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
• How are blood and plasma components revolutionizing the hematology and solid tumor management landscape?
• What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the global blood and plasma components market?
• What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global blood and plasma components market?
• How did the COVID-19 pandemic impact the global blood and plasma components ecosystem?
• What are the key development strategies that are being implemented by major players in order to sustain themselves in the competitive market?
• What are the key regulatory implications in developed and developing regions pertaining to the use of blood and plasma components?
• What are the potential entry barriers that are expected to be faced by the companies willing to enter a particular region in the market?
• What will be the growth rate of the global blood and plasma components market during the forecast period?
• How is each segment of the market expected to grow during the forecast period 2021-2031, and what revenue is anticipated to be generated by each of the segments? Following are the segments:
o Product (Transfusion Market and Plasma-Derived Products)
o Application (Hematology, Solid Tumor Management, and Others)
o End Users (Hospitals and Specialty Clinics, Research Institutions, Diagnostics Laboratories, and Other End Users)
o Region (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World)
• What are the growth opportunities for the blood and plasma components companies in the region of their operation?
• Who are the leading players with significant offerings in the global blood and plasma components market?
• Which companies are anticipated to be highly disruptive in the future, and why?
Request Sample - https://bisresearch.com/requestsample?id=1298type=download
The scope of the report exclusively covers market juggernauts and emerging companies offering blood and plasma components for various end users. The study considers transfusion market and plasma-derived products. The transfusion market consists of packed red blood cells, frozen plasma, and platelet products. Plasma-derived products consist of immunoglobulins, albumins, coagulation factor concentrates, and proteinase inhibitors that are provided by companies in the blood and plasma components ecosystem.