As you may be aware, Canon printers are known for producing excellent printouts. The Canon Pixma TS6320 is now one of the best inkjet printers on the market. Pages can be printed in colour or black and white by the printer. Nevertheless, you must first finish the Canon Pixma ts6320 Setup. The task is basic enough that it can be completed by one person. This blog goes over each setup method in great detail. Because Mac and Windows use different operating systems, the Canon Pixma Setup procedures vary. In this piece, we'll look at how to achieve this for both.
How Can I Get My Canon Pixma Printer to Work?
Several people have been informed to ij.start.Canon ts6320 Setup. A CD or DVD can be used to play the music. It's very simple if you utilise the CD. When you purchase the Canon Pixma TS6320 printer, you will also receive a CD. Simply follow these steps to set up a Canon printer:
- Insert the installation CD into your computer's optical drive.
- Your computer will recognise the disc and display a dialogue box.
- To finish installing the printer driver, follow the on-screen instructions.
The Canon Pixma TS6320 setup will be complete at that point. You are aware, however, that modern systems do not have optical drives. At this point, just the WiFi settings may be complete. As a result, you can learn more about wifi configuration by clicking the heading below this one.
Learn how to set up the Canon Pixma TS6320 WiFi.
The wifi configuration has greatly simplified things. You can complete the setup online whenever you want. It is not necessary to keep the accompanying CD. A wireless setup is still an option if you don't have an optical drive. Join the system and printer to the same network to complete the wireless configuration. For this to function, both your printer and router must have the WPS button. Then, to connect the printer to the network wirelessly, perform these steps:
- You must press the WPS button on the Canon printer.
- Keep the button pushed until the light begins to blink.
- After that, keep holding down the WPS button on the router.
- Keep it down until the WPS light begins to blink.
- It should take about two to three minutes to finish.
- When the light stops blinking, the connection between your printer and system is complete.
This is one advantage of using a wireless printer configuration. You can now print from any network-connected device. It denotes that printing can be done without the use of a specific piece of gear. When the printer has been connected to the wireless network, we may begin the Canon Pixma TS6320 wireless configuration.
References: Canon TS6320 Wifi Setup