Moving from one place to another bag and baggage is almost not a cumbersome issue today anymore as you can easily find a number of Packers and Movers in Jaipur. But, at the same time, you must acknowledge that these moving companies follow a specialized checklist of non-acceptable/movable items. You should know these 7 important things otherwise you may face various complications at the eleventh hour.
- If you have any pet or a plant, manage them to carry in your own car. You can also keep them in your friend’s/neighbor’s/relative’s home for a specific time. In general, movers do not accept them. Especially in case of distant relocation.
- Your moving company will never accept processed food items as they quickly get spoiled and attract unwanted creatures on the way. Keep it in your own car for the way.
- A certified and genuine mover would never accept your precious ornaments, gemstones, and such items. So, keep them safe in a safe and separate bag and take them at your own risk.
- Your hired Packers and Movers in Kota will definitely avoid accepting any kind of valuable document likes bond papers, academic certificates, insurance papers, official documents/files, etc. Thus, you need to manage them on your own earlier.
- They do not allow any sort of weapons or highly inflammable items, like gas cylinders.
- They will also not accept hard cash, mobile, and the keys to your new home.
- You must keep in mind that your preferred packing and moving company would not shift your car and bike with general household materials. You need to book them separately.
These 7 points are of great use for your knowledge to avoid last-minute issues. This will help you make orderly arrangements smoothly. However, you should talk to your Packers and Movers in Jaipur on such matters in detail by appointing a personal meeting before the final deal.