At instances while trying to improve your payroll or while working for your company’s payroll, you could have caught the QuickBooks Error code 30159. So, how precisely does this error seem? How does it seem for your system? What are the reasons for the occurrence of this error? Is this error resolvable? If yes, how to resolve this error? Your mind can be full of anxiety and questions.
You will see its reasons and the way to speedy resolve this error in some steps.
What is QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159?
QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 is one of the payroll errors which are in particular caused because of improper file setup in the Operating System of your PC. This mistake is typically used by Windows and different Windows well matched programs.
What are the reasons for QuickBooks Error 30159?
Main reasons of QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 include:
- Your QuickBooks company file can be damaged/corrupted.
- EIN Status is inactive.
- QuickBooks Installation Error.
- Your Windows version isn't always updated.
How to Resolve QuickBooks Error 30159?
There are some answers that you could apply without difficulty and try resolving the error.
Solution 1: Manually Updating Your System
- Log on as Administrator on your device.
- Click All Programs.
- Choose Accessories and click on system tools on your screen.
- Click on system restore.
- Search for option ‘Restore my pc to an earlier time’ option.
- Click on Next Continue until the affirmation Window appears.
- Restart your pc after the repair process.
Solution 2: QuickBooks Error scanning
- Download QuickBooks Payroll Error 30159 utility.
- Install the program.
- Click at the scan and start scanning.
- Select Fix QB Errors after scanning.
- Restart your device.
Solution 3: Performing Disk Cleanup
You also can resolve this mistake by performing Disk Cleaning for your device.
Solution 4: Using System Restore in Windows Search System
- Restore in the search box.
- Choose System Restore.
- Enter administrator passwords.
- Follow all steps in the wizard properly.
- Restore your system.
The above-mentioned solutions are sufficient to repair the QuickBooks payroll error 30159. But if you continue to face the same issue, then if so, it is highly encouraged to seek advice from a crew of professionals, you can simply get in touch with our QuickBooks payroll support team through our dedicated helpline i.e. 1-800-761-1787.
Share your issues with our specialists and certified QuickBooks professionals, who will offer you with the first-class feasible technical help immediately.