Today we will talk about the relevant knowledge of flat pack container house.
The advantages of flat pack container house are:
1. The production is simple, beautiful and firm, with few welding parts.
2. On-site installation: It is convenient to disassemble, can be operated by 2-3 people, and the installation only takes 3-5 minutes.
3. Transportation cost: 6 sets can be installed in a 6m trolley. 20 sets of 17.5m flatbed trucks can be installed.
4. Storage cost: A set of places can be stacked and stored in multiple layers.
5. Cost of use: Compared with traditional color-panel houses, it saves 2/3 temporary construction costs, and compared with other types of container houses, the cost is reduced by 70%.
6. Features of flat pack container house: Class 1 fire resistance, anti-seismic, windproof, rainproof, foldable, recyclable, and meet emergency housing standards.
7. Life cycle; repeated folding 500 times, the service life can reach more than 10 years;
8. Application areas: temporary residence, post-earthquake resettlement, highways, railways, construction, wind power, thermal power, photovoltaics, petroleum, emergency response to rural dilapidated houses, etc.
The flat pack container house is a new concept of the environmentally friendly and economical mobile house with light steel as the framework, sandwich panel as the enclosure material, and standard modular series for space combination. The components are connected by bolts. It can be assembled and disassembled easily and quickly, realizes the general standardization of temporary buildings, and establishes the concept of environmental protection, energy-saving, and fast construction. The temporary housing has entered a series of development, integrated production, supporting supply, inventory and more. The field of stereotyped products used in the second turnaround.
Quality and performance of flat pack container house:
1. The flat pack container house color steel plate movable house is anti-seismic level 7 and anti-wind level 9;
2. Light-steel composite houses are earthquake resistant to level 8, and wind resistant to level 13;
3. The two-story floor design can bear a dynamic load of 150kg/m2;
4. The service life of a flat pack container house is more than ten years.
If you want to know more product information, you can click here: expandable container house.