The basic classification of bathtub shower faucet:
The bathtub shower faucet is divided into: bathtub faucet and shower faucet according to its function
1. Bathtub faucet: It is installed above one side of the bathtub and used to open hot and cold mixed water. The two pipes that can be connected to the hot and cold pipes are called the double type; the structure of the opening and closing water flow includes the spiral lifting type, the metal ball valve type, and the ceramic valve core type. At present, there are more ceramic valve core single-handle bathtub faucets on the market. It uses a single handle to adjust the water temperature and is convenient to use; the ceramic valve core makes the faucet more durable and leak-proof. The valve body of the bathtub faucet is mostly made of brass, and the exterior is chrome-plated, gold-plated, and various metal baking paints.
2. Shower faucet: It is installed above the shower room and used to open hot and cold mixed water. The valve body is also mostly made of brass, and the exterior is chrome-plated, gold-plated, etc. There are screw lift types, ceramic valve core types, etc. to open and close the water flow. Shower faucets are divided into hose showers and wall-mounted showers; thermostatic faucets with special functions, faucets with filter devices and faucets with pull-out hoses, etc., have different requirements during installation.
Purchase knowledge of bathtub shower faucet:
1. Look at the appearance: The chromium plating process of the good faucet is very particular, and it is usually completed through several processes. To distinguish the quality of the faucet depends on its brightness. The smoother and brighter the surface, the better the quality.
2. Turn the handle: When the good faucet turns handle, there is no excessive gap between the faucet and the switch, and it can be turned on and off easily and without slipping. But inferior faucets not only have a large gap, but also a large sense of obstruction.
3. Listen to the sound: The material of the faucet is the most difficult to distinguish. A good faucet is cast copper as a whole, and the sound is dull when beaten. If the sound is very brittle, it must be stainless steel, and the quality will be worse.
4. Recognition mark: If you really can’t distinguish, you can choose a more formal brand. Generally, regular products have the manufacturer's brand logo, while some informal products or some products of inferior quality are often only pasted with some paper labels, or even without any marks, so be careful when purchasing.
For more product information, please click here: shower faucet supplier.