Microsoft Setup Account has helped users to contact their business associates and customers in one trusted source, email. But, at times users can put themselves in trouble by forgetting the password of their email account. In such a situation, they can get their account recovered so that their important information and data can be saved.
For this, you can opt for Microsoft Setup Account Recovery to get the process of recovering the account. You can also take the help of customer helpdesk persons to know about MS Setup Bootstrapper.
Steps to Recover Microsoft Setup Account:
- The first step is to visit Microsoft's Setup Recovery page.
- Then, you'll need to enter your email, Skype username, or phone number for your Microsoft Setup Account. You will need to enter the details to log in to your account.
- Then, you have to choose how to get the security code. Microsoft Setup will give you the option to send you a recovery code to an alternate email address or phone number you entered at the time of account creation.
- Then, you need to locate the security code that you received on the recovery email address or phone number. If you have received an email with a verification code, you can check your inbox. If you selected the phone number option, you will receive the code as a text message.
- Then, you'll need to type the security code into the Verify Your Identity text field and click next once you're sure you've typed the code correctly.
- Now, you will be taken to the reset password page where you have to choose your new password. You will have to type it twice to confirm it.
Thus you can go for Microsoft Setup Account Recovery. We hope the steps are clear to you and you are not facing any problems. You can get in touch with the technical executives to get all your queries answered. They will help you recover your Microsoft Setup Account.