Looking for information on the How to set up the HP Officejet Pro 6968 Printer. It's important to follow the right steps, even if you have little or no technical knowledge. A fault may cause the connection to break. It is essential to make sure that the printer version you choose works with your HP Officejet Pro 6968. These steps will help you save money and avoid having to hire a professional to install and set up the printer.
Steps to Setup a Wireless Connection with HP Printer
These steps will help you to setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 Wireless:
- Place the printer near a wireless connection.
- This allows you to link printers and establish strong connections.
- Printing results will be better if there is a stronger signal.
- Register for the network with the credentials provided by the router.
- Click the Wireless button on your system to turn on Wi-Fi on the printer.
- Next, select the network you want to use and wait for the printer to respond in the list.
- The connection will be established if you enter the desired name in the connection list.
- Your computer's wireless connection should be working well.
Step to install a Printer on the Computer.
These steps will help you quickly find the wireless setup HP Officejet Pro 6968 for your computer.
- To connect the printer to your system. first, install the printer driver
- Once the installation is complete, it is time to connect the computer system.
- Select the USB option, and then open the USB to prepare it for use.
- You will see an installer window to help you connect it to your USB printer.
- Insert the USB end into the printer's port.
- Connect the USB end to the computer's USB port.
- Once the connection is established, you need to click on the "OK" button.
- After doing this the display panel and a test page will appear.
- The connection will be established only after the confirmation.
Step to Connect Printer to Mac
- You must first turn on your printer and prepare it for use.
- The Mac device must also have a printer driver installed.
- Install the USB cable on your Mac and then start the printer installation.
- This will establish the connection between the devices.
- If the driver does not respond, it means that the operating system version is incorrect or corrupted.
- After the driver is installed, you can select the option that interests you from the menu.
- Select the Print and Fax option from the printer. It should be based on the OS version.
- If the printer is not in the drop-down list, you will need to add it to complete the connection to the OS.
Follow the instructions to solve HP Error Code 0xc4eb8004. The right settings will make it quick and easy to set up the printer and connect the device.