Managing flight bookings is so convenient and reliable with Frontier Airlines. They provide access to their official website and mobile applications to their customers to reschedule their flight tickets, modify flight information, cancel or refund, pre-book seats, and change the given seating arrangement without rushing to the airport. Passengers can update their advanced reservations online or offline by visiting the airline's flight reservation department.
Steps of changing Frontier flight ticket online
- Visit the airline’s official website or log in to your mobile app by filling in your id and password.
- Click on the ‘My Trip/check-in’ button and type your confirmation code and the last name given on the original ticket.
- Now, click on the ‘Change Flight’ button on the trip confirmation page.
- On the next page, you will see the option ‘itinerary changes’ to select the flight you want to change and update the destination, and departure date.
- After updating your flight ticket, you have to click on the ‘change button for final changes.
- Now passengers will be shown the details of available flights, you can make new Frontier airlines booking after paying the fare difference.
- In the last step, confirm all the changes, you will now get your new flight ticket details.
Manage Booking Policy of Frontier Airlines
- If the passenger has purchased the ticket through the airline's official site seven days before the flight departure, he/she is eligible to change their flight tickets within 24 hours of original purchase without paying any additional fees.
- After 24 hours of purchase, you will be charged an extra fee.
- Tickets purchased through a third party or a travel agency will be accepted based on 24-hour change policy of Frontier Airline.
- The flight change fee depends on many factors such as type of ticket, number of days left for the flight departure, and its different services. The new flight change policy of the airline says-
- i) No fee will be charged if changes are made 90 days before the flight departure.
- ii) A fee of $49 will be charged from the passengers if changes are made between 14 to 89 days.
3. iii) A fee of $99 will be charged if ticket updates are made in less than 13 days. Get in touch with our customer care executive by calling at +1-802-231-1806 and ask for their help in flight-related matters or visit the website and look for Frontier airlines book a flight option and make your new reservations.