The unfortunate event when a woman experiences a spontaneous loss of her pregnancy in the first trimester- before 12 weeks is termed as an early miscarriage. A miscarriage is frequently mistaken to be a period. Read on to know more about the possible causes of early miscarriage, and prevention what you need to know if you are having a miscarriage, and recovery following it.
Table of Contents
Feel free to skip ahead if one topic catches your eye
- What is Miscarriage?
- What are the Early Signs of Miscarriage?
- Common causes of Early Miscarriage
- What to do after early miscarriage
- Recovery after a Miscarriage
- How Long After a Miscarriage to Try Again?
To read full article: https://www.primeivfcentre.com/blog/causes-of-early-miscarriage