American Airlines serves their passenger in all possible modes. They have services available online from their website, offline at their office, customer care team, and a mobile app for the convenience of their customers. You can book American Airlines Tickets, cancel your reservations, check-in, buy baggage, and even check your flight current status o all these platforms. They try to understand the variety of target audiences they have and make sure they are reachable to all of them. This article has mentioned all possible ways you can check-in and get your boarding pass with American Airlines.
Check-in with American Airlines
After making your American Airlines Booking, you can either check-in before the departure or do that while you are at home and save a lot of time and the long queue at the check-in counter.
Check-in from Website
One of checking in your flight with American Airlines is by visiting their website. We have mentioned the steps you need to follow to check-in online.
- Head to the official website of the airlines.
- Now. Click on the check-in option available below the menu bar of the website.
- Enter the asked details, such as your name and the confirmation code you must have received at the time of the booking via mail.
- There you can check in on your flight and the boarding pass will appear on your screen.
- You can either make use of the soft copy or gt it printed and head to the airport to board your flight.
Checking in what their pp is similar to checking in from their website. You can find their app on the play store and apple store easily.
Check-in from Phone
You can call on the customer care helpline of the airline and get assistance from their representative to check in while you are at home. All you need to do is share your flight details with them and they will check in with you and you will receive the boarding pass.
You can also head to the American Airlines Espanol office and check-in directly before the departure of your flight. This might require you to reach the airport way before the departure time.