There is no better way to capture the chemistry of a ready to mingle couple than a pre-wedding photoshoot. Skilled photographers in Pune will make your pictures nothing but a masterpiece. Here are 5 picturesque pre-wedding photoshoot locations in Pune that offer all the glitter and grace you need for your pre-wedding album. Take a look:
- Parvati Hill - Perched at 2,100 feet above sea level and packed with lush greenery and iconic Parvati temple, Parvati Hill is one of the most scenic locations for pre-wedding photoshoots. The ambiance will turn the pictures into beautiful masterpieces, especially if clicked in Golden Hours.
- Khadakwasla Lake - A 40-minute drive away from Pune, Khadakwasla Lake is a serene and awe-inspiring spot that offers a tranquil backdrop for awe-so-beautiful pictures. Again, the Golden hour, especially in the morning time is perfect to get clicked with the fiery sun rays.
- Saras Baug - A dried-up lake, which has turned into a garden now, is an excellent place to get clicked. The area spread in 25 acres offers you to add variety to your frame. The place gets packed by late morning; therefore, scheduling an early morning photo shoot is ideal.
- Pu La Deshpande Udyan - Situated in Sinhagad Road, Pu La Deshpande Garden is bestowed with a quiet ambiance and spectacular charm. Offering, captivating background to couples for photoshoots, it is an awe-inspiring spot for romantic clicks.
- Aga Khan Palace - Located in Pune Nagar Road, built-in 1892, Aga Khan Palace is an archeological wonder. It amazes out lookers with its jaw-dropping beauty and magnificent architecture. From sprawling lawns to Italian arches, it has many spots to get captured awesomely.
Parting note - We hope you found the information worth a read. Since hiring a legit photographer is imperative for awesome pictures; therefore, we suggest you use ZoopGo to find verified wedding photographers in Pune for an astonishing photo shoot.