To order this detailed 320+ page report, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/view_document/neoantigen-targeted-therapies-market-2019-2030/257.html
- A detailed assessment of the current market landscape, providing information on drug developer(s), phase of development (marketed, clinical and preclinical / discovery stage) of lead candidates, type of molecule (small molecule and biologic), type of treatment (personalized and off-the-shelf), type of therapy (monotherapy and combination therapy), type of immunotherapy, target indication, line of treatment, and route of administration of the drugs / therapies that are being developed for the treatment of cancer.
- Detailed profiles of developers of neoantigen targeted therapies (shortlisted on the basis of the number of pipeline products), featuring an overview of the company, its financial information (if available), a detailed description of its product portfolio and recent collaborations. In addition, each profile includes an informed future outlook.
- A detailed publication analysis of close to 300 peer-reviewed, scientific articles published during the period 2015-2019 (till February), highlighting the research focus within the industry. It also highlights the key trends observed across the publications, including information on target disease indications, affiliated cancer immunotherapies, and analysis based on various relevant parameters, such as study type (review article, research article and meta-analysis), year of publication, and most popular journals (in terms of number of articles published in the given time period) within this domain.
- An in-depth analysis of the various patents that have been filed / granted related to neoantigens till April 2019. It includes information on key parameters, such as patent type, publication year, issuing authority, assigned CPC symbol, emerging focus areas and leading industry / academic players (in terms of size of intellectual property portfolio).
- An analysis of the various partnerships pertaining to neoantigen targeting therapies, which have been established till March 2019, based on various parameters, such as the type of partnership, year of partnership, target disease indications, type of immunotherapy and the most active players.
- An analysis of the investments made, including seed financing, venture capital financing, debt financing, grants, capital raised from IPOs and subsequent offerings, at various stages of development in companies that are focused on developing neoantigen targeted
- Informed estimates of the existing market size and the future opportunity for neoantigen targeted therapies, over the next decade. Based on multiple parameters, such as disease prevalence, anticipated adoption of neoantigen targeted therapies and the likely selling price of such therapeutic products, we have provided informed estimates on the evolution of the market for the period 2019-2030.
The report also features the likely distribution of the current and forecasted opportunity across important market segments, mentioned below:
- Type of target disease indication
- Bone cancer
- Colorectal cancer
- Gynecological cancer
- Non-small cell lung cancer
- Renal cell carcinoma
- Other cancers
- Type of neoantigens
- Personalized neoantigens
- Off-the-shelf neoantigens
- Type of immunotherapy
- Dendritic cell vaccines
- DNA / RNA-based vaccines
- Protein / peptide-based vaccines
- TIL-based therapies
- Route of administration
- Other routes
- Key geographical regions
- North America
- Rest of the World
The report also features inputs from eminent industry stakeholders, according to whom neoantigen targeted therapies are expected to be the next big step in cancer immunotherapy. Similar to CAR-T cell therapies, these therapies have, so far, demonstrated significant therapeutic potential and promising clinical outcomes. The report includes detailed transcripts of discussions held with the following experts:
- Gabriel Nistor (Chief Science Officer, AIVITA Biomedical)
- Ella Sorani (Vice President Research and Development, BioLineRx)
- Heinz Lubenau (Chief Operating Officer & Co-founder, VAXIMM)
To request sample pages, please visit this - https://www.rootsanalysis.com/reports/257/request-sample.html
Key Questions Answered
- What are the prevalent trends related to R&D activity focused on neoantigen based therapies?
- What are the clinical conditions for which neoantigen targeted therapies are being developed?
- What are the key challenges faced by neoantigen-based therapy developed?
- Who are the leading industry and non-industry players?
- What are the key factors that are likely to influence the evolution of the neoantigen targeted therapies market?
- What are the reasons for partnership activity among stakeholders in this industry?
- Who are the key investors in neoantigen targeted therapies?
- What is share of neoantigen targeted therapies in the immunotherapy market?
- How is the current and future market opportunity likely to be distributed across key market segments and geographies?
You may also be interested in the following titles:
- T-Cell Immunotherapies Market (4th Edition), 2019-2030
- Novel Immuno-Oncology Biomarker Testing Market, 2019-2030
- Companion Diagnostics Market (2nd Edition), 2019-2030
About Roots Analysis
Roots Analysis is one of the fastest growing market research companies, sharing fresh and independent perspectives in the bio-pharmaceutical industry. The in-depth research, analysis and insights are driven by an experienced leadership team which has gained many years of significant experience in this sector. If you’d like help with your growing business needs, get in touch at email@example.com
+1 (415) 800 3415