While looking out for a regulated cryptocurrency exchange if you have come to decide to use the Gemini exchange, then you must know how to use or get started on this exchange. To begin the process, it is important to acknowledge that you are fulfilling the terms of eligibility of this exchange so that getting started does not become a hurdle for you. In case you are not fulfilling any of the given terms, then you may not be able to go ahead in the account registration process.
After knowing all of this, let's go ahead with learning the process to sign up on the Gemini exchange.
Getting started on the Gemini exchange
To begin the process, here is what you need to do as a new user:
- At first, go to the official Gemini exchange website
- The URL for the same is www.gemini.com
- On the main page of Gemini, hit the black "Get Started" button
- Now, the registration page would show up
- Followed by this, create an account by filling in the necessary details
- After entering these details, choose your country
- Agree to the terms that are set by the Gemini exchange
- Click the "Next" option to finally sign up for an account
To make sure that you are using all the features that are made available on the Gemini exchange, you can go ahead with using the steps that we have already discussed in the section above. In case you are not sure about what to be done next, then you should note that you may only have to verify your identity by sharing your proof of identity on the sign-up page.