Power transformers are devices for transferring electrical energy between electrical devices. These intermediate devices are used between distribution systems for handling fluctuations in voltages. The global Power Transformer Market report by Market Research Future (MRFR) takes a look at the various underlying drivers, challenges, opportunities, and restraints which can shape the industry during the period of 2018 to 2023 (forecast period). The COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on the industry has been explored at depth.
The global power transformer market is touted to experience a stellar 8.64% CAGR during the assessment period, as per the analysis of MRFR. Power transformers are a reliable source of energy backup for power and utility sectors. It can contribute to the reduction of energy emissions in several sectors and handle energy loads to support the use of generators and grids.
Request a Free Sample @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3251
Investments in the energy sector owing to infrastructural developments can be the gamechanger of the market. Development of nuclear power plants, integration of smart devices for measuring power, and use of safeguards to send alerts in case of critical emergencies can drive the market growth. Establishment of storage areas for capturing renewable energy and the staggering growth in the renewable energy sector due to policies outlined by developed nations to minimize emissions can be instrumental to the market demand in the coming years. Awareness of carbon emissions and launch of advanced products for replacement of legacy transformers in urban areas can fuel the market. High costs of power transformers can lead to hesitation among major leaders for investing in industrial sectors but the demand for electricity can drive the market demand.
The COVID-19 outbreak has affected the power transformer industry owing to the closure of factories, commercial complexes, and schools. Power companies would have to incur huge losses in 2020 due to this. China, in particular, has felt a decline of 12% in electricity consumption owing to shutdown of factories and units in the industrial sector.
The global Small Power Transformer Market is segmented by cooling type and power rating.
- By cooling type, the power transformer market is segmented into oil-cooled and power-cooled. Both of these mentioned transformers can transmit power over large distances.
- By power ratings, the market caters to small power, medium power, and large power. Among these, the small power segment possesses the capacity in the range of doling out 100-500 mega volt amps (MVA). Similarly, the medium range power transformers have a capacity between the ranges of 500-800 MVA and large range possesses above 800 MVA potential.
List of Tables
- TABLE 1 MARKET SYNOPSIS 13
- TABLE 2 LIST OF ASSUMPTIONS 15
- TABLE 3 GLOBAL POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY COOLING TYPE, 2016–2023 (USD MILLION) 32
- TABLE 4 GLOBAL POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY POWER RATING, 2016–2023 (USD MILLION) 35
- TABLE 5 GLOBAL POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY REGION, 2016-2023 (USD MILLION) 37
- TABLE 6 NORTH AMERICA: POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY COUNTRY, 2016-2023 (USD MILLION) 38
- TABLE 7 NORTH AMERICA: POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY COOLING TYPE, 2016-2023 (USD MILLION) 39
- TABLE 8 NORTH AMERICA: POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY POWER RATING, 2016-2023 (USD MILLION) 39
- TABLE 9 U.S.: POWER TRANSFORMER MARKET, BY COOLING TYPE, 2016-2023 (USD MILLION) 40
The segments and sub-segments covered in the report are analyzed with respect to four major regions – North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and the Rest-of-the-World (RoW).
APAC is likely to lead in the market owing to the large population owing to efforts by developing nations for modernizing their energy infrastructure. China is expected to be one of the biggest users of electricity owing to being home to various industrial hubs and manufacturing centers.
Europe has assumed the second spot in the global power transformer market with Germany taking the lead. Favorable initiatives for refurbishment of energy grids and development of energy infrastructure owing to sustainable policies can drive the regional market growth.
- SPX Transformer Solutions Inc.
- Hyosung Power & Industrial Solutions
- Siemens AG
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Crompton Greaves Ltd.
- Hyundai Electric & Energy Systems Co.Ltd.
- Toshiba Corporation
- Schneider Electric
- ABB Ltd.
- SGB-SMIT Group
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
Browse Complete Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/power-transformer-market-3251
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Components, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Market Research Future
Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune – 411028
+1 646 845 9312