Want to treat yourself to luxury? If yes, then opt for the upgrades and fly to your destination smoothly. Do you know that you can purchase upgrades with miles as well? Surprised? Don’t be as Delta SkyMiles are not just for booking flights but you can also use them to treat yourself in many ways. Travelers can get upgrades with miles while you are making Delta Airlines Reservations and when you’ve already booked. Let’s get to know about the procedure along with guidelines about the same.
Ways to Upgrade with Miles
As a SkyMiles member, you are entitled to several advantages and upgrade with miles is one of them. Whether you want to make your experience memorable at the time of booking or want to go back and add some extras to your itinerary once you have booked the flight tickets, you can make the use of SkyMiles to get you there.
Upgrade while you are booking flight tickets
While traveling within the US, you can easily use the miles to make an upgrade during the booking process.
- Visit the official website of the airline.
- Select your flight ticket.
- If the flight ticket chosen by you is eligible for an upgrade, then this option appears in the trip summary before purchasing the air ticket.
- Once you select the upgrade, use your SkyMiles to get an upgrade for all travelers in the itinerary.
Upgrade with Miles after Booking
Already made Delta Airlines booking and are now looking how to make an upgrade? Well, in that case, there is no need to worry as you can still upgrade your flying experience by using SkyMiles.
- Go to My Trips section available on the homepage and access your itinerary.
- If your flight ticket is eligible for an upgrade, then you will see an option of Select Seats for money or miles.
- Select miles and get an upgrade done in less than no time.
In the case, if you are not able to select your seat with Miles, then worry not and connect with SkyMiles representative and request them to upgrade a Mileage Upgrade Reward.