Zoho Quickbooks Integration is a simple process. All you have to do is log into your Zoho Inventory account and go to the Integrations page, then Accounting. After that, you may connect your Zoho Inventory account to your QuickBooks account.
You can also follow these steps:
- Log in to your account at "Zoho Inventory."
- On the sidebar, click the "Integrations" tab.
- Select the "Accounting" tab from the drop-down menu.
- Then, next to "QuickBooks Online," click the "Connect to QuickBooks" button.
- You'll be directed to the "QuickBooks Online login page."
- The login credentials can be added.
- After you've successfully signed in, check to see if you have several organizations. If that's the case, you'll need to select an organization to connect with Zoho Inventory.
- To complete the integration setup, click the "Connect" button.