Despite lakhs of mechanical engineers being already employed across the world, they continue to be in great demand. Playing an integral part in each of the engineering sectors, mechanical design engineers happen to be highly sought after, to work on the major projects across the globe!
Accuracy and a hunger for detailing are presumably the most vital qualities desired in a mechanical design engineer. The best in business, most looked out for engineers have genuine passion for the assignments and projects they are a part of, and boast of the quality and content of their designs and other endeavors in general.
A mechanical design engineer’s average national salary in India is around ₹4,35,675.
CRBtech’s online mechanical design course in Pune is perfectly designed and structured to impart in trainees, in all the skills to make its students a sought after mechanical design engineer. The USP of this online cad cam course from CRBtech is a 100% job guarantee! So, possess the desired qualifications first and then gain experience by being a part of as many projects as possible, to widen your skill-set. Love your work and present it with confidence.
Prominent benefits of mechanical design course:
- Become eligible for brighter career opportunities
- Gain an edge over untrained peers
- Serves to be a confidence booster
- Skill refinement and closing the knowledge gap
- Increase your chances of getting better paid
The objective of this mechanical design course from CRBtech is to make you capable in designing and to carry out experiments. In addition, to provide you with an ability to analyze and interpret data.Inculcate the skills and knowledge for designing a particular component, system, or process as per the requirements in the light of constraints like social, economic, sustainability, manufacturing ability, environmental, political and so on.
During interviews, recruiters are impressed with individuals who present themselves well and are good in communication. Being a team player is likewise important along with having the capacity to work in an independent manner.
There would be a handful of AutoCAD training institutes that offer formal design courses for mechanical engineers. However, it is recommended that when you are looking for an option to go for, ensure that the training facilitator is long associated and experienced with the mechanical design engineering domain to provide quality training and a skill-set that will be recognized across the industry.
What do you get from this course?
- Unlimited placement calls
- Learn from corporate trainers
- Earn & learn programme
- Collaboration with 500+ clients.
- Lifetime support guarantee
- GD-PI & Aptitude preparations
- HR grooming & Mock interview sessions
- Technical GD & German Language sessions
- Project guidance on latest technologies
- Upgrade bilingual skills to the next level
Who is CRB Tech?
CRBtech is a leader in the training and career development domain. Being active in this field for over 15 years now, the main focus of CRBtech has always been to train amateur engineers in domains like Mechanical, Electrical, IT, Clinical Research etc. In order to facilitate the overall development of the candidate. The company not just emphasizes the technical training part, but also covers aspects like soft skill development, foreign language coaching and so on. These additional skills facilitate 360° development of the candidates. Upto this point, the company has taken more than 550+ sessions and placed them in various companies. The company assists its students in planning the career path with a good start in the industry. CRB Tech is associated with a 500+ placement client base. That means, a heap of placement opportunities for job seekers. After all, the company believes in the idea that “Jobs are owned by the company and you own your career !
CRBtech, the best mechanical design training & placement institute in Pune, is proud to be your trusted mechanical design training partner.
Mechanical Design Course Outline-
The major topics covered under this online mechanical design course comprises of the following:
- Basic mechanical engineering
- (Engineering drawings and Symbols, SOM, TOM, GD&T, Tolerance & Fits)
- Any one domain out of Sheet metal/Plastics/BIW
- Catia, SolidWorks, UG-NX etc…
Other than these core topics, following add-ons also form a part of this online mechanical design course:
- Project based training
- Soft Skills
- German language
- You will be also trained on these aspects as a part of the mechanical design AutoCAD classes.
How is CRB Tech different?
- CRBtech offers BEST in campus recruitment
- CRBtech makes available mentorship and guidance of the worldwide industry experts
- Average training duration of the course is 4-5 months
- Regular Workshops/Seminars held at CRB help polish the communication and presentation skills of the trainees.
- CRBtech has an industry collaboration with 500+ MNCs and MLCs.
- CRBtech is proud of its 100% placement record
- The training program fees are at its affordable best
- You will be trained on not just the core aspects of the language, but the technical/scientific terminologies in that language as well
Frequently asked questions by students:
What about the visa? Will CRBtech assist me for the same?
The visa will be processed by the companies who hire you.
What are the salary packages I will get?
Just Google it, and you will understand that you will be highly paid
What level of language proficiency should I ideally gain, to get placed abroad?
Your language proficiency level should be mid-level to mid-high level to get placed abroad. We will train you for the same.
Which are the countries where I will get placement opportunities?
Japan, Europe, USA and Australia are the countries where you will get placement opportunities.
What is the selection process?
Initially, you would be counseled. Then you are required to appear for an online aptitude test followed by a personal interview. Your admission to the Mechanical design training is confirmed thereafter.
Do you provide placement assurance?
Yes, we provide a 100% placement guarantee to our students in mechanical design courses.
What is the duration?
The duration of the Mechanical Design training course is 6 months.
Will I get a certificate?
Yes. After the successful completion of the mechanical design training course and associated project, you will be awarded with a certificate of completion.
What is the basic qualification Mechanical design training course?
For the Mechanical design training course, you need to be a Diploma/Degree holder in Mechanical/Production/Automobile engineering.
Will there be an agreement?
Yes. There will be an agreement
Will I get a stipend?
Yes. students will be getting a support amount during their mechanical design training period, till they get placed.
What about the trainers?
We have a domain expertise faculty. 9000+ trainees who have trained with us, are a testimony to the quality of our training and faculty.
How can I pay mechanical design course fees?
- You can make use of the Cash/NEFT options to make payments.
- You can pay using a Credit card/Debit card.
- You can avail loan options to make payments, for which we can assist you
These salient features help this course earn a place amongst the best mechanical design courses in Pune.