Kaspersky is the best security software that is known for its excellent security tools for comprehensive protection. This security software not only protects your device against viruses, malware, and threats, but it also enhances the speed of the computer. Kaspersky Central is the one-stop security center and you can activate your Kaspersky subscription by using the activation code that is received or purchased as a present and also install Kaspersky on any device.
You will need to do some steps before Installation:
1. First of all, create Kaspersky Help and if you haven’t already an account
2. Then, you will need to remove the previous version of Kaspersky or any other security software installed on your system. Make sure to clean removal you can use dedicated Kaspersky Removal Tool. It is advisable to use related removal tools for other security software.
First of all, log in to your Kaspersky Central Account and as soon as you log in, you will then get options to conduct. Choose “Try Kaspersky” and choose the next option to install Kaspersky on the same device. Apart from this, you also get the option for downloading the installer for Mac or Android start the application
When you have downloaded the setup file on your system then, run it and this setup will install “Kaspersky Agent”. The agent will get the application setup file download from the Kaspersky servers and also install it. Here all you need to do is to wait until the process is finished and it might take a longer duration if you have a slow system or a weak internet connection.
For activating Kaspersky subscription:
1. First of all, go to Kaspersky Central and then, sign in. If you don’t have an account then, you will need to create one
2. Then, click on the My Subscriptions panel, appeared on the left side of the window
3. After, click on the Activation Code button, after that type the code in the corresponding field
4. Finally, click on Activate and your subscription is now activated. Close the pop-up window or just click on Protect your First device to install Kaspersky.