Die Casting Supplier introduces the maintenance precautions of die casting molds:
1. Pay attention to the installation direction of the mold. When there is a side sliding structure in the mold, try to open the direction of its movement parallel to the horizontal direction or open it downwards. Do not place it in the upward opening direction to effectively protect the safety of the side slider and prevent bumps. Side core.
2. Before loading and unloading the mold, install the anti-opening locking block, and use the main lifting ring to keep balance and prevent unnecessary damage.
3. After pressing the mold, remove the anti-opening locking block before opening and closing the mold.
4. After the mold is installed on the die-casting machine, a dry cycle action test is required to check whether the upper operating mechanism of the mold is flexible and whether the positioning device can effectively function.
5. Adjusting the ejection distance Adjust the position of the ejection mechanism on the die casting machine in the empty mold state so that the distance between the ejection plate of the mold and the limit block of the movable template is about 5mm.
6. If the mold is equipped with a hydraulic system after the line is connected, the stroke size should be adjusted, and then the sequence action should be selected to prevent interference between the side core pulling and the closing action.
Through the above introduction, Zinc Die Casting Manufacturers hopes that you can simply refer to the content of this article in future use.