The use of waterproof and washable underpads is mainly to prevent dogs from excreting everywhere and soiling the sanitary environment of the home, but at the beginning, the dog will not excrete in the designated location at all. It needs certain training to get used to and get rid of the previous bad habits.
How to teach dogs how to use changing pads The use of changing pads is mainly to prevent dogs from excreting everywhere and soiling the sanitary environment of the home, but at the beginning, dogs will not excrete at the designated location at all. It needs certain training to get used to and get used to it. Get rid of the previous bad habits. Dogs usually have the habit of smelling and circling around during excretion, but they do not like the smell of urine, but to retain their own smell. If you use paper or disposable urinals for training, dogs will feel that they have just left a scent and will be taken away, which will make them wonder where to urinate.
In addition to smelling, dogs also like the feeling of their feet touching the ground, so many dogs like to urinate on cloth. Before training the dog to use the changing pad, you should first circle a training area and let it move in this area. In the training area, there are bowls, toys, beds, etc. on one side, and deodorizing urine pads on the other side, using the characteristics of the dog to excrete in the place where it is not sleeping to induce it to use the urine pad.
1. Pet changing pad is a disposable sanitary product specially designed for pet dogs or cats. It has super safe water absorption capacity, and the specially designed surface material can keep dry for a long time. Generally speaking, pet changing pads contain antibacterial agents, which can deodorize and eliminate odors for a long time, and keep the family clean and hygienic. The special fragrances used in them can help pets develop good "fixed-point" bowel habits. Pet changing pads can improve your quality of life and save you a lot of precious time dealing with pet feces every day. In European and American countries, pet changing mats are almost a must-have "daily necessities" for every pet owner.
2. How to use
(1) When you bring your dog out, you can put it in the car, pet cage, or hotel room, etc.
(2) It can be used at home to save the trouble of handling pet feces.
(3) If you want puppies to learn to urinate at a fixed point, place a pet changing mat on the kennel, and then spray a defecation training agent on the pet changing mat, which can promote adaptation to the new environment. When the dog has an uneasy excretion reaction, prompt it to go to the changing pad immediately; if the dog excretes outside the changing pad, he must be severely reprimanded and clean the surrounding environment without leaving a smell; once the dog is excreted on the changing pad accurately Be encouraged. In this way, the dog will quickly learn to urinate and defecate at a fixed point. Here to add one point: If the dog owner can use the pet changing mat with the toilet or pet cage, the effect will be better.
(4) Used when the bitch is giving birth.
3. Matters needing attention
(1) If the dog owner has a baby in his house, store the pet changing pad out of the reach of the child.
(2) Don't let your dog develop the habit of biting the changing pad.
(3) If the changing pad is swallowed by your dog, please contact the veterinarian immediately.
(4) Keep away from fire.
waterproof bottom pet pads have a more useful function, that is, they can assist in training dogs to urinate, especially for puppies. Because dogs have a very sensitive sense of smell, the olfactory nerves of dogs are densely distributed on the nasal mucosa, occupying an area 4 times that of humans, and their sensitivity to smell is more than 40 times higher than that of humans. Therefore, dogs feel more strongly about the inducer in the pet urine pad.