Bumped into an error that states undo or delete a reconciliation in QuickBooks? If yes, then your search ends over here. In QuickBooks, bank reconciliation in QuickBooks online is a separate tangent. Moreover, you can reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts. You can also undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online due to various reasons like the payment has been recorded for a wrong date, incorrect statement date.
To know further details related to undo or deleting a reconciliation in QuickBooks, make sure that you read this post carefully till the end. Or consult our team professionals.
Reasons to undo reconciliation in QuickBooks
Below are the reasons why you would have to undo reconciliation in QuickBooks.
- The payment was documented for the wrong date.
- Also, when the date recorded in the bank statement is incorrect.
- The transaction isn’t clear.
- Or if the bank reconciliation was completed and it is needed to correct in a definite order.
Steps to undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online accountant
You can try performing the steps below and undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online accountant.
- Start off with opening QuickBooks online accountant and login as an admin.
- Further, from the drop-down list and select the company file of the client.
- Click on the settings icon, and also select tools and reconcile.
- Head to the reconcile an account page and select history by an account.
- Select the account and report period to search the reconciliation you need to undo.
- Move to action column and choose undo.
- Click on yes to confirm.
- End the process, by selecting undo and click on ok tab in the final approval window.
Steps to undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online edition
You can undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online edition by performing the steps below:
- At first, you need to open the QuickBooks online.
- Now from the banking menu and also choose registers.
- Head to the register name dropdown list and pick the account.
- Click on the transaction for which you wish to undo reconciliation.
- Last but not the least delete R letter in order to change its state to unreconciled.
Implementing the above scribbled steps would ensure that you successfully undo or delete a reconciliation in QuickBooks.
However, if you are stuck at any point of time, or if you need our assistance, then do not think twice, simply ring up to our U.S. based accounting professionals using our helpline i.e. 1-800-615-2347.
Our QuickBooks error technical support team of accounting experts will ensure to cater the best possible support services instantly.